CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Good Day

Sometimes I feel sad for my girls that they are victims of my daily moods. I wonder if they feel any stability in my behavior. I notice that I will respond completely different to their actions on a "good day" than on a "bad day." I think bad days are days that I am very irritable and occur unfortunately more than I would like. Good days are days that I feel an abundance of patience and am able to objectively respond to issues. I know that my good and bad days are directly related to how much I am living in my identity in Christ and how much I am resting and receiving. Last night I had a really nice time with God expressing my emotions, experience, and troubles. After I expressed it, I took some time to rest and listen. I felt that I was able to receive much love, grace and truth from Him and it definitely had a positive effect on me today. I did not start the day emotionally empty, but I started it full from all that I received from Him last night.

Yesterday was the opposite...I have high hopes for tomorrow!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! I can't wait to read your thoughts!! Love you!