CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tea Party

My girls are so excited because my parents are coming to visit on Saturday. They are especially excited to have a tea party with Mimi and Papa. I told them I would have a tea party with them tomorrow, but they are not interested. Tea Parties with Mom are so not fun!
In fact, the girls don't like me to do ANYTHING that Mimi does. Sometimes when I am talking they say, "That what Mimi says, please don't say it." Intruding on Mimi's turf is not appreciated!

We have a family dictionary thanks to our daughters:

wormaid=mermaid "Little Wormaid"
coffee=copies "She coffees me Daddy!"
air conditioner= conditioner (bath)
baff=bath

Our little one rolled over for the first time today. She went from her back to her tummy and then onto her back again! It's a big day around here!

0 comments: