CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 02, 2009

Fuzzy Faces

I LOVE having little ones and spending a lot of time with them. Much of the time it is super hard and I fail miserably at it, but it is also so fun!

Today I was tucking in the girls for nap. I gave S her hugs and kisses and we had a funny little talk.

"Mommy, I love your hugs."
"Thank you! I love your hugs, too."
"I love your mouth. And your cheeks."
"Thank you S."
"You don't have fuzzy on your mouth and your cheeks. Daddy has fuzzy on his mouth and his cheeks. God doesn't make fuzzy on mommy faces. He only makes fuzzy on daddy faces. Hmm."

S doesn't like it when I laught at her serious thoughts. It was everything I could do to hold my giggles until I left the room!

I am so thankful to have the work of the Holy Spirit take me over for a couple of weeks. (See previous blog. :-)) For the past couple days I have been cycling back into my "old self behavior." Irritated with kids, insecure around people, etc. Bottom line, self-centered. I am headed to go talk to God about all of it. I just wanted to record S's cuteness before I forgot!

0 comments: