CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 09, 2009

L Bear

Our little L Bear is 14 months old-oh my, that has to be one of the most fun ages of all! I love it! She is starting to explore her legs thinking they might be able to jump someday. She looks in the mirror, screams, and then laughs. She loves her screaming face! Ha! She passionately calls Matt, "Mama!" She has a new affectionate term for me: Mommy-a. She hugs and kisses all of us spontaneously. She runs to the refrigerator when we ask her if she wants her milk. Oh, the list goes on and on.



One of my favorite things recently is her love of wearing her socks on her hands. Not just any socks. The red polka dot socks. She finds them in the laundry basket and brings them to me to put on her hands. Then she wears them until we have to take one off for her to eat or take a bath! Haha. So cute. Motherhood is so entertaining! I love it.






5 comments:

Allie said...

She IS so cute! All of your girls are

JMBMOMMY said...

She is precious, precious. I miss her.

andrea said...

seriously this age is so fun! and she is so adorable!

allye said...

Could not be any cuter

Jen said...

Oh that is too cute!

BTW It will be exciting to see where the Lord leads each of us for schooling the kiddos. I'll be praying for you guys, too, as you go through this process. The Lord is faithful & where He leads He will provide (like you said).