CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Life

The love of Christ has taken over my heart. Where I once felt my flesh urge to crticize, I now feel the Spirits full love. Where I once rejected to keep my heart safe, I now feel the Spirits full acceptance of me and others.

The love of Christ has taken over my eyes. Where I once saw imperfection, I now see precious beauty.

I love of Christ has taken over my thoughts. Where I once thought constantly about how I looked or what people thought, I now think of others with love and prayer.

The love of Christ has taken over my mind. Where I once feared, I now love.

I am moment by moment experiencing the life of Christ through me for the first time in my life. I am still experiencing flesh at times, but have spent much of my time in the past two weeks abiding in Him.

By His Grace at His perfect time, He has brought me here. To a moment by moment experience of His life and His love.

The Bible says in John that Jesus came to give life and give it abundantly. I seriously wondered if I would ever get past my flesh enough to experience that life He talks about. The answer was, no, I could not get past my flesh. He could, He can, He did and He will! Not in my time, but in His perfect time.

After nearly 6 months of brokenness, He has brought me of glimpse of what it is to live life In Him. I am thrilled to continue this life In Him as He breaks my soul ties with my flesh and brings me into this incredible Life filled with indescribable joy.

3 comments:

LIFe - Matt said...

These aren't just words that sound good on this blog...this is truly evident in your life.

I can't tell you how much Jesus has challenged, encouraged, and shown me lately through your dependence on Him.

This journey is awesome to take with you. Thanks for being willing to take it with me.

I love you.

andrea said...

ahhh...trusting God in everything! That's so important! And relying on Him for strength rather than our self...and seeing others notice your journey with your Heavenly Father is such an encouragement!

andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.