CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

What a Hubby

My hubby spent the morning with my two younger daughters. When I walked in the door after picking up our oldest from pre-school, I found S happily married.

"I'm married with Daddy, this is our baby (L), and this is our real kid (cabbage patch)."

This is one thing I love about Matt. He plays house with the girls whenever they want! Here are some others:

1. He's such a good man that his daughters get excited to be pretend married to him.
2. He would rather go on a date with me than watch his favorite show. (No DVR or Tevo here!)
3. He does the dishes.
4. He loves God and it shows.
5. He has taught 2 out of 3 of our babies to sleep through the night by staying up all night with them for over a week.
6. He disciples our daughters in living life in Christ.
7. He likes to spend time with us and spends a lot of time with us.
8. He is good at his job.
9. He leads our home spiritually.
10. He often cooks dinner.
11. He seems to enjoy spending money on me. :) It's really sweet.
12. He doesn't get mad at me when we're sleeping on couches because I have covered our bed with laundry and haven't folded by bedtime (about 12am).
13. He is handsome.
14. He is kind.
15. He is never critical.
16. He is loving.
17. He is patient.
18. He surrenders to God's lead in his life, which is the best way of taking care of us.
19. He listens to me.
20. He's lots of fun to be around.

I think I could continue on this list all day, but I have a baby crying! Thanks for being so great Matt, I love you!

4 comments:

The Chandler Clan said...

loved this, very sweet. #12 is awesome and sounds familiar :) miss you, too. Do you guys ever travel to Okla. for Matt's work?

andrea said...

yep! he is a good one! very sweet post! i did love the training babies to sleep thru the night and cooking dinner!

LIFe - Matt said...

Wow, thanks! If only I really lived up to these wonderful things you've said about me.

Nevertheless, your words are sweet to my soul. You can't possibly know the encouragement this is to me.

I love you.

JMBMOMMY said...

i know he is your man--but I'll have to say that I agree he is pretty awesome..you are a blessed lady and those 3 girls surely have a prince of a daddy! He encourages me to be more like Christ each time I think of him. I'll think as a brother in Christ he is a keeper too!