CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

My Reality

I find that my reality is really not True at all. It is what I am experiencing, but it is amazing that I can experience a reality that is so far from Truth!

"A lie believed as truth will affect your life as if it were true--even though it is a lie."

So if I believe that God is distant and not really concerned with the small details of my life then more than likely that will be a false reality that I experience and think is true...hmmm. There are so many areas in my life where I allow lies to manifest as truth and they affect my life so much!

Today I turn away from the lies I believe and choose to believe the Truth.

That God is close and cares deeply for me...the big and small aspects of me.

I choose to believe that He is good, that He is perfect, faithful, and that He will be the perfect Father and provider for me and my family.

I choose to believe that the gospel story is true and that in Christ I am victorious.

I choose to believe that HE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ME. He is everything I will ever need and more.

I can rest in His sufficiency and let those Truths create my experienced reality...which results in MUCH JOY!

6 comments:

andrea said...

oh i love that! i needed to hear exactly this! thanks so much for sharing your heart...He is what I need. He is all i need. I am complete in Him. ...thanks again!

JMBMOMMY said...

Thanks for sweet reminders of His love and Truths. Love you.

Jen said...

I love that He is more than enough for me...that's one of my faves!

Breanne said...

Wonderful post. We all need that reminder.

Breanne said...

Wonderful post. We all need that reminder.

Kelsey said...

no, i definitely don't think that our feelings are always from God. but i wonder if He gives us feelings sometimes. or maybe puts people, or situations, in our path, knowing what kind of feelings we will have about the person or situation. i know that He could do these things if He wants, but i wonder if He does.