CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Baby Girl

It seems like just yesterday I was swinging baby A in the Nojo Baby Sling six times a day trying to help her get to sleep! As our first baby, she was such an adventure. Now, she is so big! She can fix her own food, get herself dressed, write her name, and today...she learned to tie her own shoes! Oh my, I just can't believe how big she is! She turned five a few weeks ago-it's so hard to believe!

She is so much fun to have as a daughter-I am so thankful that God put her sweet little soul with us.











4 comments:

JMBMOMMY said...

Way to go A!!!!!

Jen said...

Such a beautiful girl & reflection of God's goodness!

andrea said...

beautiful post! i love those pics too...that has been the sight at my home lately! they are so proud when they accomplish such a hard task!

Breanne said...

SHe is a beauty - they frow up so fast.