CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Andy

A made a close friend in her 3-year-old mdo class named Andy. The summer after that class Andy moved about 2 hours away. On and off A has talked about Andy, missed him, and wanted to see him. This weekend we were going to go visit his family. Just before we were leaving his mom called to tell us he had been throwing up and wasn't up for the visit. She also told me this conversation they had about A...
"Mommy, who do you think A will marry?"
"I don't know Andy, do you want to marry her?"
"No, no, I wasn't saying that. I was just saying that if she wanted to get married, that would be okay with me."
So cute!
He's a precious boy and I hope she marries a sweetheart like him!

2 comments:

JMBMOMMY said...

Our Julya became very interested in marriage around a year ago. She prays, wonders, ponders, etc. about who she will marry. I think it is adorable. And the funny thing is she doesn't think it is anyone she knows already...but she knows God knows his name. She wish He would tell her. :)

Dani Smith said...

that's so cute!
the other day josh groban was on the early show. a said, "i wonder if he is the one God has for me to marry!"
i love it.